Tickets still AVAILABLE!!!
Check out the ‘Starting Solids’ Tour coming to a town near you.
EXPERT SPEAKER: Dr Julie Bhosale is an internationally-renowned family wellbeing and nutrition expert who is passionate about good nutrition and helping families establishing lifelong healthy habits that work for busy modern lifestyles.
There is currently a lot of conflicting information around when and how to start solids so Dr Julie will help shine the spotlight on:
- The ideal time to start solids.
- What foods to introduce and when.
- Practical strategies to help include key nutrients including iron into babies diets.
- Ideas for making healthy homemade baby food easily at home including a Philips Avent Blender/Steamer demonstration.
- The physiology behind an infant’s digestive system development and the potential impact of gluten.
and more ….
As food and sleep are inextricably linked , there are also SPECIAL GUEST speakers at each seminar covering ‘sleep related topics’ including settling, sleep regression, dropping sleeps, and night time waking.
Tickets for the ‘Starting Solids’ Tour can be purchased via