I am hoping to remain open, as long as it seems safe to do so...however I am implementing a few new requirements.
1. If you or anyone in your household has been unwell in the last 48 hours with fever, colds, coughs, breathing issues, sore throats, flu, vomiting or diarrhea ...please reschedule your appointment.
2. You will be asked to use the provided hand sanitizer on arrival. Please respect this request.
3. I am going to remove the toys, as I don't feel I can keep them adequately sanitized. So please bring something for your children to play with.
4. Any clothing being brought in for sale must be freshly washed.
My question is...do you feel this is enough to keep us all safe?
Are you still happy to book appointments?
Please share your thoughts, and any other ideas you feel maybe helpful.
- Phone number(s)027 451 0590
- Location(s) Awapuni, Palmerston North, New Zealand 4412
- Please note that when this map isn’t using an address, the markers data depends on Google Maps’ contacts with data providers, and is subject to change.View larger map