As consumer safety remains top priority, Samsung has made the decision to ask all of their retail partners globally to stop sales and exchanges of the Galaxy Note7 – including PB Tech.
Although there have been no reported Note7 issues in New Zealand or the Pacific Islands, customers with either an original Galaxy Note7 or a replacement Galaxy Note7 device should stop using the device and take advantage of the options available;
- Replace the Note7 with a Galaxy S7 Edge
- Replace the Note7 with a Galaxy S7, or
- a full refund of the original purchase price of the handset
PB Tech will refund the difference in cost if affected customers choose to take a Galaxy S7 or S7 edge as replacement for the Note7.
All Note7 customers who purchased from PB Tech should immediately back up, turn off, remove their SD and SIM card, and return their phone to their nearest PB Tech store as soon as possible. For customers who purchased online, please email email@example.com.
We remain committed to working diligently with Samsung to take all necessary steps to resolve the situation. We apologize to our Note7 customers for the inconvenience.
We will be sharing further updates as they become available.
Any Galaxy Note7 customers with questions or concerns can phone Samsung’s customer service team on 0800 SAMSUNG.
- Phone number(s)095269200
- Information pageLink of the page
- Location(s) Head Office - 587 Great South Road, Manukau, Auckland, New Zealand 2104
- Please note that when this map isn’t using an address, the markers data depends on Google Maps’ contacts with data providers, and is subject to change.View larger map