1. An ever changing selection of DELICIOUS FOOD.....Fresh salads; Tasty frittatas, filos & pies; Yummy Quesadillas, paninis & filled french sticks; Mouth-watering slices, cakes & friands. All food made fresh on the premises except the delectable 'Denheath custard squares' from down south.
2. Muirs Bookshop SAVOURY MUFFINS as featured in the Dominion Post 'From the Menu' NZ Cafe book.
3. SUPREME brand COFFEE & Coffee loyalty cards.
4. A large selection of the latest MAGAZINES to enjoy while you eat.
5. SECOND HAND BOOKS on the bookshelves to browse while you wait.
6. OUTSIDE DINING on our deck.
7. Monthly COOK BOOK TO WIN by simply purchasing anything in the Cafe.
8. ART WORK on display (and usually for sale). Troy Conole Artwork on sale at the moment (local beach scenes).
9. FRIENDLY staff & fresh flowers on the tables.
10. When you have finished upstairs you can browse our huge selection of new and second-hand books downstairs.
We hope to see you soon upstairs at the Bookshop Cafe!