At Farro, we love food and hate waste. Over the next few months, we’ll be phasing out our 100% compostable bags and encouraging our customers to bring reusable shopping bags. We’ll continue to offer a 5 cent rebate for every reusable bag our brought to store.
Here are our top 5 tips to minimise plastic waste
1. Use Farro re-usable bags or your own re-usable shopping bags
2. Bring Your Own containers to Farro stores and fill them with your favourite foods from our deli, butchery and seafood counters.
3. Choose loose (nude food) over pre-packaged foods.
4. Separate your rubbish and learn what you can recycle rather than putting it straight in the rubbish.
5. Re-use, recycle and compost where you can.