Breathe easy everyone these are extra ordinary times but we are committed to supporting our staff and our customers and we will do everything we can to ensure we can support you all through this .
We are classified as a supermarket and therefore an ‘essential service’ so at this point we intend to stay open unless instructed otherwise, by the government.
We do however need to make a few changes to support the wellbeing of our staff.
1) We will close our front door and you will be only able to enter the shop from our car park.
2) We will not open until 9am tomorrow to allow us time to clean and give our staff time to prepare the shop.
3) We will not allow more than 6 customers at a time into the shop, there will be someone at the door ensuring that this is strictly monitored.
4) We will need to keep a record of all customers entering the shop in line with the Government recommendations.
5) Please use the hand sanitiser on entry and exit.
6) Please only touch food that you intend to buy.
7) It goes without saying please do not come to the shop if you are unwell in anyway.
8) If you are self-isolating for any reason, please do not try to break this to pick things from our shop. We appreciate your business but not at a time when you have been asked to stay home to ensure containment.
9) please respect and maintain the 2 metres social distancing particularly from our staff.
We are working hard to activate a system of home deliveries or pick ups and will have a dedicated email address which we will post tomorrow.
But please understand there is enough supplies for you all. Some of our shelves are bare because of the large number of sales but we are getting more stock in every day and will continue to stock up as it comes in.
We are committed to supporting you, please support each other especially the elderly or unwell. We are happy to deliver and pack your shopping if we have the available stock but please bear with us as we adapt to the way we now have to operate.
With much appreciation The Cornucopia Team.